Find out more about endangered species Be part of the solution. Support WWF today

~MiSs CyniCal~

Friday, February 22, 2008

Last night in Singapore!

wooooooooo.... it feels very weird. Feels like i shd be looking at my house a few more times... hug my dog more.. bring the dog out for longer walks etc etc. haha. so gonna miss my dog.. and of course all my lovely friends and family!

My aunt ask me to go over my grandma place for dinner today.. she say she gonna cook mango fish for me. So i happily went over like any other day.. thinking it will just gonna be the fish and me. 没想到! my cousins, uncles, aunt so many people were there! Like eating reunion dinner.. even the setting reminds me of reunion dinner!

Been eating too much recently. 不行啊! Fats is building up so i'll be all nice and warm in nz. :(

Will take pictures frantically when i get to auckland and post them up. Now got too many things to pack.. i've got no idea how to squeeze them into my nt exactly small backpack. Chua yirong.. i got double check with ur 爱心 NZ packing leeeeeest. haha!

For auckland lifestyle updates, please stay tuned to blocked-spot.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home