Find out more about endangered species Be part of the solution. Support WWF today

~MiSs CyniCal~

Friday, November 21, 2008

21st November 2008

Happy 1 year old to my necklace! you've been close to my heart all this while (literally), no matter which part of the globe i'm at! haha.


Reading reading and reading all day. SIANZ. I hope I am trading all these boredom for an A. But i've got no idea whats the NUS market exchange rate like. AND... because i am pretty put off by hall food recently.. I decided not eating it altogether will make me happier.. and nothing is going to make me upset today! So here's dinner!
Waffle with Maple Syrup. :)
* the potong muggers sent me a funny sms. too bad i cant put it here.
All the best for exams everybody! jiayou!
GO GO GO! (lsl, 2008)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home