Find out more about endangered species Be part of the solution. Support WWF today

~MiSs CyniCal~

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Finally started working for a week or slightly less... waking up to handphone alarms is no fun.

Havent really got any hands on yet cause there are one million things to learn. The aunties and uncles LOVE to scare me with potential horrifying situations i'll be in. BOO. But other than that, colleagues have been rather nice.I hope everybody who wanna buy a flat are nice people. I DONT LET YOU BUY THEN U KNOW!!

work for the past week= earning free money and meeting the rest for lunch. Morning look forward to lunch, after lunch look forward to going home ON TIME. Thank you fen for being my lunch kaki all the time while i'm there. I'll be ke lian cong without u!

** TXR, come join us leh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home