Find out more about endangered species Be part of the solution. Support WWF today

~MiSs CyniCal~

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Due to prolonged inactivity and lack of events in my life, have decided to post some pictures from last year.

My kitty lanyard which I adore!

The humongous ka chua in my workstation. The artists behind it are pretty good i'll say because the kachua looks REAL! EEK.
31 DEc 09- my very smart kaki managed to find her way around my very haphazard unit! She and her ai xin chicken crackers. HAHA. Thanks kaki. I love you!


Working afternoon shift is not so fun. You come to office and everybody is like "bye bye bye bye bye bye....." Booooo!
Anyway now that it is 2010, it is time to make new yr resolutions!
Resolution 1: I will keep fit!!
Thus, I went jogging this evening! But talk abt healthy lifestyle.. the year have barely started and i've had ice cream, potato chips, wine and other sinful indulgences. Nevermind will still work towards my new yr resolution. :)

Resolution 2: Get my license!
Resolution 3: Pending. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home