Find out more about endangered species Be part of the solution. Support WWF today

~MiSs CyniCal~

Friday, April 16, 2010

Sakura in Osaka

I thought I'll have to dig the rubbish bins for traces of cherry blossoms.


Or use my imagination to paste partially disintegrated fallen petals back on the tree.


But nature has been kind to me.


Thrilled!





Location: Osaka Castle Park
Fantastic for cherry blossom viewing and the atmosphere was unexpectedly good






Pigeons suspected to be fed on takopachi. It was really significantly bigger than the usual worm eating ones.
Tadah! 1 pretty cherry blossom tree amidst other greens
Plant vendors line the sides.
So colourful. Me like.
The japanese love their cherry blossoms. You cannot imagine how many people were having picnics under those trees.






Pretty fallen petals, lovely dog.
I had to take a picture of the dog as usual.
So cute! kawaii ne..


I later found out that there were random cherry blossom trees all over the city as well.

Gorgeous place. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home