Find out more about endangered species Be part of the solution. Support WWF today

~MiSs CyniCal~

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TeamNUS Nite

Last saturday was TeamNUS Nite! So silly leh.. the place is at UCC but I didnt read the notice properly and kept thinking it was at Uni Hall for some reason... and so i alighted at the wrong place!

University hall and UCC is super far apart can! I had to walk there in my heels because saturday bus service frequencies are pretty horrible. Blistered.

The NUS pingpongers. Sanduo, Melissa, me, Niqi.

The event required guys to wear shirt and tie while girls have to wear something equivalent. I was very scared I will overdress already until i saw every other girl there like wanna go for DnD like that. Dresses and dresses.

Our awards. This picture very weird leh. I cant decide if my arm looks exceptionally muscular or flabby.
My seat number is M17! The whole thing ended at 7. I WAS SO HUNGRY.
My new paperweights.
I even have a TeamNUS paperbag. beat that. Unless u tell me u got TeamNUS umbrella or tissuepaper. If not i win for having the most miscellaneous teamnus stuff.

AND.... Eusoff just called me to go back and take picture. The hall master wants all the eusoffians who got the teamnus award thingy to come tgt can take a picture. It will be made into a banner and hung out the hall. HAHAHA. That damn weird! I have no idea why I am involved in this! If KE ppl sees it...
Anyway. I have the last laugh. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home