Find out more about endangered species Be part of the solution. Support WWF today

~MiSs CyniCal~

Thursday, November 27, 2008

My lappie crashed again. Sigh... so much for installing some antivirus software after getting infected by the stupid facebook virus. Lappie decided to die together with whatever virus is in it. 同归于尽.

Didnt want to change a lappie initially because i thought as long as this one serves me fine, i will not abandon it for a new one. And dearest lappie decided to abandon me instead. BOOOO. I'll get a new one. PC fair cant be held at a more appropriate time. ( does that mean my grad trip will be gone too?)

One thing to be thankful, lappie lasted as long as my exams lasted.

Was aiming for an A for translation. But no good feeling after today's paper. Didnt manage to finish it.

Exam is over. Tomorrow will be a bright and happy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home