Find out more about endangered species Be part of the solution. Support WWF today

~MiSs CyniCal~

Monday, January 19, 2009

All that pingpong action!

Ivp updates!
Double Silver for NUS this year. But seriously, after all these years of playing.. the colour of the medal doesnt matter anymore. The disappointment only last for a moment. I'm just happy to be able to go through all the trainings to competitions with my team. :)



So...IVP has officially ended for oldies like me. Cant believe it. 4 years just passed so quickly!! Pingpong contributes to a significant part of my uni life (of course SEC plays a even more significant part)... diverts my attention from all the mugging. Not everybody enjoys uni.. but i'm loving mine for all the lovely people in my life. :) Some match photos for you. I was benching most of the time.. go there sign form only! hahaha. well.. The better plays gets to play la. thats only fair.



This picture looks like those pingpong posters!
Lee Xin.



Concentration.
And an uncle counting points


Melissa and Valerie
Cai Nan Nan.

Michelle. The most glam picture already. How come will smile one.Coach! Hahah. Carmen, a.k.a Rabbit a.k.a. Ah bit.
Hahah... carmen is going to kill me if she knows i put this on my blog. But I think this picture is very cute! *she was saying she's very scared. hahahaha*Angeline and Me.



We play with our eyes closed lor. Li hai ba! Actually i think i was just looking down. Not closed yet. LOL. OK. now f0r random photos! Pictures above were taken by more professional photographers. Those below are taken by humble digital cameras.. so pictures are not as nice. Haha.


The NUS Table Tennis Team.

The girls

Val, service provider of my magic school bus to training and back home every training during the hols and saturdays... Effort is really really appreciated!The familiar car! Crazy Val went to name her car... so its called Babe. Ok. Fine.

Wenxuan, Wanxuan

Graduating peeps!

Doubles partner. ^^

Me, Huiting, Val, Lee May

SK. always act cute and denies it all.

I am missing everybody already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home