Find out more about endangered species Be part of the solution. Support WWF today

~MiSs CyniCal~

Monday, March 16, 2009

This is a incoherent super random post.

I had this reallly weird dream last night!!

I dreamt that I was with somebody (cant remember who. suspected to be mel.. hahahah) on a grad trip to auckland! arrr.. still cant get this new zealie thing out of my mind! and everything was like half familiar and half not. The scene was like half my home and half my nz apartment. Or rather.. it was like 80% of my home in a supposed to be nz apartment setting. We supposedly happened to stay in the apartment i used to stay and realise I didnt move my belongings back then. Found super alot of things left behind! Come to think of it I probably dreamt of my storeroom la. hahahaha.



And then... i realise i couldnt quite find my way around. Now that I am wide awake.. those street scenes dunno come from where one. it wasnt nz jiu dui le.



okok this post is not in a very logical sequence. cause i cant remember my dream very clear.


The WEIRDER PART WAS... I dreamt I saw Fen and Lewis somewhere! we were transiting la. then we saw them!! hahahah.. ok... theoretically speaking.. i'll assume we were transitting at AUSTRALIA.


and then and then.. Somewhere in the dream again i saw both of them in auckland (supposedly)! and i was like AYE HOW COME U GUYS ARE HERE? and then both of them complain is because suddenly dunno why they not enuff ppl to OZ and I DIDNT JOIN THEM so they ended up just 2 of them in NZ.

RAH.... LEWIS LIM. CAN YOU SEE HOW TRAUMASTISING YOU ARE??

Some pictures for myself to reminisce

I think i remember every bit of the place (esp how to get to sch) and believe I will not lose my way if i'm there right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home