Find out more about endangered species Be part of the solution. Support WWF today

~MiSs CyniCal~

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Counting down to 27 Feb. 1701.

Have never been so glad mid sem is gonna be over. HAHA.

All these 4ams and coffees are killing my complexion! And I think my hall has sick building syndrome. Got a headache the moment I came back.

Sighhhhhh i dont want to do dissertation la. Alice kept complaining about my grammer. But microsoft word didnt pick up any mistakes! Boooo... I think the person who programmed MS Word has the same standard of english as I do. hahah..

Oh and i can finally go back to Chinese Art class after so long. Haha... been skipping too many classes. tsk.

Time to inject some cuteness into this world!



awwwww.... adorable! hehehe.
To all those who had enuff of corgis from me: Dont blame me. It is the time of dissertation. Distractions are absolutely necessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home