Find out more about endangered species Be part of the solution. Support WWF today

~MiSs CyniCal~

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

OMG.. i'm so gonna live in a penthouse next time!! IT IS SO PRETTY!!!! Maybe i should set up a blog to sell houses! they look super appealing on pictures. *All pictures taken from http://www.livingpod.com

Penthouse at Bayshore.

Main Living RoomDining RoomUpper Floor Living Room Master Bedroom Well well if i dont have a penthouse... I dont mind living in THIS! HAHAHA.
Then i can have a dog and the dog can have alot of place to run! in fact i can have a couple of dogs! This other house looks so big I think I can have a table tennis room and have private coaching by some super china coach to teach my kid.. then my kid can go win the olympics and get 1 million dollars (maybe till then got take inflation into account and the prize money will be more than a million bucks) and we'll buy over our neighbour's land as well! hahaha. Should get this built in NZ la. Land is cheaper there.



Dream on i hear.. yea i will... 人因梦想而伟大. I will invite you for housewarming. Check your mailbox everyday for the next 15 years.


Wonder if i got to be CEO of CDL before I can afford all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home