Find out more about endangered species Be part of the solution. Support WWF today

~MiSs CyniCal~

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Been project crazy past few weeks and now, all my undergrad projects i'll ever get ARE CLEARED. Today went out and behaved like I have cleared my exams as well.

"I really forgot you still have exams leh" (Mummy, 2009)

And I know where my hao lian genes all came from. Mummy's mantra when she was a student:
Smart no need to study. Study not smart already. If study very hard and score well, chey. Big deal.

HAHAHAH.

went travel fiesta with mummy today.. not a fruitful trip as usual. You know how it is when everywhere looks attractive to you and you start getting distracted. Japan, Spain, Portugal, London, Russia, New Zealand, Australia..... TOO MUCH DISTRACTIONS! esp from the europe continent.

Anw, there were alot of you yuan ren at suntec today.

Saw guan on this way to church. Havent talked to him in quite a while! he doesnt come training ever since he lost his bat. hahaha.

WAS SEEN by SP and Lydia at carrefour after that. but i really never see them leh!! Sorry la, maybe small eyes people really dun see as much of the world as a normal eyed person. haha. Bad influencee... you're too skinny la! MUST BE. so i nv see you!! next time must stop me mah. hahah.

** Singapore is very small. Lucky I was with my mum today and not some secret date. Next time want go secret date must leave the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home