Find out more about endangered species Be part of the solution. Support WWF today

~MiSs CyniCal~

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh my god.

I am printing so much notes and wasting so much paper i feel so bad for the environment. Didnt even waste so much paper on my dissertation.

Lecturers should consider giving less notes and teaching less.
Every lecture is like 160 slides or more. 11 lectures in all. RAH. I will recycle all of them after 2nd May 2009.

And I really skipped too much of this module. I dont even know what is in the syllabus. OOps... Cant blame me with all the crazy deadlines this whole sem la. And he only read from the slides what. What so different reading it on my own? (*self console)


I feel obliged to do well for this module.

- for the environment -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home