Find out more about endangered species Be part of the solution. Support WWF today

~MiSs CyniCal~

Monday, May 4, 2009

Last Few Hall Days

What I've been up to for the past 2 weeks.


I've been locking myself up in the mountains and trying to study but most of the time i got super distracted by nothing at all.



My days in buggy paradize has ended unofficially. Just need to move my stuff back home.

Weird bug with 1 leg less and looks like a prawn outside 2 panes of uncleaned windowsValuation. Calculator, highlighter, coffee.really tried. Scared i dont do well, which i probably will. Thats how much paper i wasted on chinese art. Quite a stack and drove my printer nuts. But since the whole paper was like copy-your-notes exam... the trees didnt quite die in vain? Taiwan planning! Nana and cyr in my room the day after nego paper.The twins. xin you ling xi. very busy very black. my room. taken on my unofficial graduation day! hahaha. Going to miss living alone. Where nobody bothers abt what time i sleep/wake up/eat/ go out... 4 years in nus.. i probably spent more time in school then at home. Went out after chinese art to meet my family for lunch. Off to the bridal studio to choose sister's gown after that. I think my sister is pretty! Very weird to say that but yar. I think she is pretty. And so skinny. Pictures are blurry because the auntie dun let me take pictures. Had to take them secretly. And yes my dearest friends.. this is what the grad gown vs. bridal gown is all about.


4 years ago, she was wearing the grad gown and i was taking pictures with her. 4 years later I am wearing the grad gown and she is on her way to wearing another gown which marks a different stage of her life. Seems like my status change from student to unemployed isnt so big a change after all!


super blurry.alvin looks glum. hahah.but both of them make a very good looking couple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home