Find out more about endangered species Be part of the solution. Support WWF today

~MiSs CyniCal~

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Prague

This is Prague and I love Prague!




musicians just make Prague more Prague-ish.

St Vitus Cathedral


Gothic looking flying buttresses. Golden Lane. No Gold though. Quaint little colourful houses.Lots of painters/ photographers selling their works along this bridge. The pictures were gorgeous. I wish i can take photos like that. Drawing like those they were selling is out of the question so I dont even bother to wish i could do that.

Charles Bridge
River river houses houses
Supermodel ME
haha I thought this picture looks cute. But my sis keep asking me to delete it. Nope... not gonna delete...

I remember reading abt this in archi. It is somewhere in the syllabus. Question is.. What was it about this house that I was reading??? Haha.. I think it had something to do with the complex engineering and... and... and.... yr 1 sem 1 is too long ago. Dancing House.Everybody asked me what is so special abt this building that i made them walk all the way here. And i couldnt ans. Haha.. Special MAH. I just wanted to see something i studied before right infront of me lor.

market area. Pretty pretty flowersFruits! Had more cherries than i ever had in my entire life when i was there. And cranberries too. So cranberries are very sour little berries!

Please ans the following question.

1. If you're a fruit, what will you be? Why? (15m.)










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home